At NSW Commercial Cleaning, our focus is on keeping your facilities clean and safe from viruses and germs.
Our disinfecting fogging service is designed to disinfect the entire inside of your facilities and works to protect you specifically from the Covid-19 virus as well as most other viral and bacterial particles. The chemical we use is a 2-in-1, TGA approved cleaner that cleans, disinfects and protects all surfaces.
You can take confidence in the chemical we use in your facilities as it is TGA approved to kill Covid-19 within 2 minutes.
How does it work?
- We ask that the area being disinfected is cleared of all people and animals while we are performing the fogging service.
- One of our certified cleaning technicians wearing the appropriate PPE will undertake the disinfection service using a fogging machine.
- We use high quality, the 2-in-1 chemical that is TGA approved to both clean and disinfect all surfaces.
- The fogging machine sprays a fine wet fog of the chemical onto all surfaces (including walls, roof, floor and all furnishings) of your space ensuring even coverage.
- The chemical fog breaks down and kills all viral, bacterial, dirt and germ particles, including Covid-19 virus particles on both the surface and in the air.
- It then creates a chemical film to protect surfaces until new contaminant particles are applied.
- Allow 30 minutes before re-entering your facilities.
Our fogging service is one of the most effective ways to disinfect and protect your facility against Covid-19, germs and other viruses.
Facilities we service:
- Sports centres
- Restaurants & cafes
- Childcare centres
- Strata buildings
- Retail stores
- Shopping centres
- Beauty & hair salons
- Medical centres
- Dental clinics
Why Choose NSW Commercial Cleaning?
-We use a chemical that is TGA approved to kill Covid-19 within 2 minutes.
-Our chemical is a 2-in-1 cleaner meaning no pre-clean is needed on surfaces.
-Our process is completely safe on all surfaces.
-Lasts on surface until new contaminant particles are applied.
-Instant upfront pricing.
-All cleaning technicians are certified in infection control.
-All cleaning technicians wear PPE.
Q: Is the chemical you use safe on office furniture?
A: Yes! It has been tested and approved as safe by Boeing and Airbus on all surfaces.
Q: How often should I have my facilities fogged?
A: We recommend to our clients to have their space fogged either fortnightly or monthly.
Q: Does your chemical last on surfaces?
A: Yes! The chemical will last on your surface until new contaminant particles are applied.
All aspects of our service focus on minimising harm to the environment and seek to do our part in creating a healthier planet.
All cleaners are experienced, equipped with commercial grade equipment and are provided with ongoing training to guarantee we deliver an above industry standard service.
We guarantee a high standard on all our jobs. Our sites are cleaned by our experienced team of cleaners and check by our supervisors. Any problems are fixed asap at no charge to the customer.
We are here for you 24 hours of the day, 7 days per week which we offer to all our client the support to go with clean to provide a full solution.